Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holidays..I love em!

So I have to say that my Christmas was the best EVER! As you all know, some of my family from MO drove down to spend it with us.  The only thing that could have made it better was if Heather and Melvin, and Ches, could have made it. Heather couldn't get off work and Melvin and Ches....welll....no comment. ;)

So my poor Dad got a speeding ticket, ran into a bad wreck that added 2 hours to the drive down and lost a weight on a wheel so now he has a warped rotor. NOT FUN! He drove straight through on the way home (20 hours).

We went to visit my Grandma's sister in SoCal and that was nice. It was fun playing the ABC game on the way back. That night we went to Parrish's Bar and Grill and the girls did karaoke with me! It was their first time ever! Even Grandma enjoyed that night!
Oh Grandma....she complains SO MUCH. It was kinda funny that the first evening they were here we went to a "Haunted Holiday" house. She WASN'T happy! Bitch Bitch Bitch. We pulled a couple pranks on her just for kicks. You had to do something not to let her make ya crazy!

We also went to Mexico one day. That was very very fun! My Dad, Reanna and I got sombreros! Malayla got a fantastic purse and my G'Ma picked up a pretty blanket and glass figurine. I was the negotiator for prices and think we came out ok! At one point, we decided to get some chips and salsa and sit and listen to the music at one little outdoor area. All us ladies had Margaritas and Dad enjoyed a couple Coronas. The convo was nice.

I think we all had a great time and I know Jeremy really enjoyed our hike. He and G'Ma also sat and chatted a while one night and that has become entertaining stories! Somethin about my G'Ma hated this dog that always SCREWED a blanket!!!!!!! Hahhahahha

I was sad to see my Dad and the girls go. I really love and miss my family. I am reminded of how much they add to my happiness and the feeling of being fulfilled. I think I'm getting kinda lonely out here. I wish Heather or Sam lived close! That'd help! There are just some people (not many for me) that really understand me. Flaws and all! And they love my little quirks. I love those people. I feel open and honest with them and when you don't connect that way with many people, you kinda get lonely when you go so long with out them!
I wish Roo lived closer too. She's very special.

So New Years Eve is TODAY! We have awesome plans and I expect we'll be having a great time tonight! Jason is here visiting Jeremy and he's always fun to be around!
I'm sure I'll be letting you all know how it goes!!!!

I have thoughts about the new year....I'll post on that later. :)

I hope you all have a great night and are excited for next year! Remember, you have everything you to be happy inside you. Everything! It's all there! So make this a wonderful year.


P.S. My Dad wore a wig I dug out of some costume stuff I had...it was way funny! He's so goofy!

No comments:

Post a Comment