Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have to laugh at the start of the day and I'm thankful!

Jeremy's sister and bro in law finally got in last night. I was getting worried! I guess they got lost and wrote down Jeremys number wrong! They had to call a friend to go check their computer for the correct info. They said they almost gave up and got a hotel! I would have been SO worried!

But all is good! This morning I woke to find a dog or two (they brought 2 and we're doggy sitting Maggie) peed in the living room. I found THREE spots..... And then all for of us were in the kitchen trying to decided which is the best way to season/baste/cook the damn turkey! I had to laugh to myself...Also, Denny couldn't find his bottom teeth and thought maybe Willy took em off his night stand. Jeremy thought maybe Maggie did since she likes to hide stuff! We searched all over to no avail until Denny remembered he put them on the top shelf in the bath room! LOL

Elaine and Bobby are on there way over! I'm excited to see her (them)! It's a great day in the Vaughan household! Oh yeah...that reminds me: My Dad still misspells my last name. He keeps forgetting the extra a. Lol

k! Bye for now! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I woke up today, looked into the mirror and realized that I am still alive. I am thankful for not only family and great friends, but for life itself. They (and I have no idea who THEY are, but they're pretty smart) say that every day above ground is a good day. I'd have to agree with that. Each day is a gift not to be taken lightly.

    ReplyDelete