Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm sick at my stomach

So I've been looking up blogs and follow some. I wanted to get a feel for what others do that don't "professionly" blog. I ran across my co-workers blog that is open to the public.

As I'm reading and laughing at most of what she says, I run across this:
http://michnich.tumblr.com/page/3  (I copied what was on the site pertaining to me below)

Jan 5th reads…

Dumb bitch from work

Who says, “funny how I’m always right” apparently got married over the weekend.  She’s 27.  Already been married and divorced once.  Hasn’t actually engaged the second time around.  So we all think she got knocked up.  Would love to post the picture of her but I’m not sure if that’s legal.  But she looks like white trash in the picture.

Jan 12th reads...

Why don't people understand

the difference between “Reply” and “Reply All”???
It drives me crazy.  YOU WORK IN THE FUCKING INTERNET DEPARTMENT!  Please learn the difference so I don’t have to read your responses that are completely irrelevant to me!  Also, do you put in your e-mails, “Funny how I’m always right” if you’re rarely correct about anything.  You make up contracts, put fake amounts down, make up terms, and forge publishers signatures!!!
I’m so glad I work from home and don’t have to interact with certain people.
I would be jobless at best, but most likely in jail.

1 comment:

  1. Where does he live so I can have his legs broken. No one talks about you that way. You can be right and he can f*** off.

    Love you. You are awesome.
    Chrystal Vaughan

    ReplyDelete